Is there anything wrong with dating a younger man have strongly considered setting up a little side business that completely focuses on teaching over-40 guys how to date; younger women or otherwise. this is certainly not the norm for that age range, there are many women out there like this. i am not interested in men who try to act younger, fetishize my age or are in pursuit of status trophy. an older guy wants to date younger women it is his right to do so and none of anyone else’s business. my last serious relationship my girl was a virgin and i was her first. oh well she was 94, i thought you were in the same age but you are younger..Also “weird” is that there was 72 pages of responses about this “subject” wtf ? always co sign and just hang around for the sex and don’t try to develop anything serious. there is something “icky” about this, and most of my friends would agree, even if they’re attracted to that man. when i turned 35, i got ‘stuck’ there, as far as sexual attraction goes. her dad left her mom for a younger woman…so she decided to invade the family crisis and become the younger woman for him. clearly there is a market for this, and i wouldn’t have to charge 00 either (thought i would still charge quite a bit). i’m just wondering because i’ve actually had a couple girls complain that i don’t have a beer belly. complicating things to give vyw2 what they crave (an alpha older man) when i can give the other 80% what they crave; an also confident, sexy, strong, fun, alpha man but with a younger vibe? then are the four mistakes men most often make when trying to attract younger women. then there’s also the concern about one’s looks. mentioned in a older post that vyw2 are only the 20%, so following your logic on mistake 1, i’d rather ask myself: why complicating things to give vyw2 what they crave (an alpha older man) when i can give the other 80% what they crave; an also confident, sexy, strong, fun, alpha man but with a younger vibe? always just try to act like me, be a gentleman and that way there is no change when we get together. got divorced 6 years ago, and have been on a few dates with woman my age, and found most of them to be bitter and angry at the whole dating world. see way too many older guys who do have chances with younger women completely blow it by being too creepy, too verbally sexual, way too fast. i’m quite sure a a good-looking 40 year-old guy with six pack abs and a full head of hair (what few there are), wouldn’t have very much trouble with those younger women either.
When It's OK to Date Someone Younger Than You, in Two Charts none of these younger dudes had the balls to make the straight up ask. she’s more than welcome to go have sex with a 20 year-old guy, and her forty-something girlfriends will give her high-fives and talk about how independent and liberated she is.“when you’re with a younger person, you have to think, ‘what’s going to happen in five years? we’re talking about much younger women here, this article is really geared towards men over age 30 or so. turns out she was a phone sex girl, or happy ending girl, selling her services on tinder.“people say it’s rare for older women to like younger men. bf is 35 and likes to hang out with party girls who are 20. of you saying that a younger man’s age alone causes women to be attracted to them, that seems to be a stereotype these days because of porn and the media, but it is pretty much bs. got back into the dating world when i was in my early 40s., what’s wrong with men on their 30′s in the club scene? they also didnt recognize that this girl was just a party girl who wanted to get crazy sometimes. new casual dating app Tinder has been all over the news lately, so I wanted to find out for myself what all the rage was all about. i dated women older then my over my younger years and my ex wife was older then my too. i was talking more about dudes in their 40s (or 30s who look like 40s) who look very out of place there. always just try to act like me, be a gentleman and that way there is no change when we get together.@shandel bigger: if your boyfriend is ignoring you, or spending more time with even younger women than you, then there is either a problem with your relationship, or he has issues., don’t ask blackdragon, apparently he doesn’t like to answer; “and there’s this one girl” type questions. i find women of all ages attractive so it really has been an enigma how leading up to my marriage younger women were there and available and the others were absent. and there are many vyw out there that are really into guys in their 30’s or 40’s. it is the easiest and cheapest form of game out there. there’s a very fine boundary between “amazing close relationship” and “creepy” and you have to pay attention!