Dating a guy who is friends with his ex
Dating a man who is friends with his ex wifedoes he love you or is he still in love with his ex?'s nothing wrong with wishing an ex happy birthday on facebook or shooting her a congratulatory text when she eventually gets engaged, but it's a bad sign if a guy keeps reaching out to his former girlfriend soon after their split. do you find him clinging onto his memories when he thinks you’re not around? but i definitely want to stay in touch because i care about them in the same way i care about my other friends. boyfriend and one of his ex’s had a miscarriage. i need to bring this up to him but i cannot find it in me to do so. after the incident i was mad about the way he spoke to her then he called her back and told her to stop calling him as she would ruin his marriage. if you feel insecure about your relationship because his ex is still in the picture, that’s normal. boyfriend and i have an agreement that whenever one of us is sick, the other person sleeps on the futon. but i don’t trust the exes, because i think they have agendas, particularly if he was the one to break it off. boyfriend has gone ahead and stayed in touch with his ex. be communicating with them any longer as i do not want this very. moved in with me after and is still living with me. we trust the tellers at the bank, who are strangers, with our money, because their job is to handle money in a trustworthy way. if you want to move on and form a new committed relationship it is best to make a clean break and leave the past in the past. if your lover is in touch with his ex 24/7 and will not even hide it, then why are they exes and what are you there for? because his relationship with his ex girlfriend sounds liked it’s a on and off relationship karma is the law of the universe what goes around come around. the responder was too mean and just answered the issue from a single perspective. because 1) it shows he cares, after all they were a big part of his life for a long (well some time at least) term 2) it shows he has emotional maturity to discuss and negotiate the way out of a relationship that is no longer serving both people 3) i don’t believe i have right to tell anyone- let alone some one i care about that their past has to be dumped! i’m just never going to be good enough for a man who will never give up on his ex. we talked about this and i said, “okay, but you need to be above-board and not engage in behaviour which provokes suspicision” which he agreed. think when your boyfriend is friends with his ex’s it’s a good sign of character. if the man refuses to want to discuss or interprets adult conversation/attempts at resolution to be interrogation and insecurity- well, she’s probably better off without the guy as he sounds immature. he tells me he does not like her but it’s a roof over his head. as we were moving i remember he found her prom pic and her date was in the pic with her and he was telling me how much he hated the guy and i was thinking just shut up! the big problem i had with her is that she tried to break us up on several occasions. is not appropriate is to say that you’re okay with it but hold resentment or bring it up when you’re upset. deal with it n focus on your current relationship n try to make that work bfr you have yet another ex on your hands. and my bf wantrd to have sex and i said no cause i was uncomfortable and wasnt sure if it was safe, and he said “angelica let me put it in when i wanted to” angelica was his ex and that hurt me alot and i regret not saying anything about it. for example: short-term pessimism and long-term optimism – the belief that it’s highly unlikely that your next date will be your future husband but that it’s highly likely that eventually you’ll find him. unless your boyfriend is a sneaky ex lover, he’ll definitely leave a few signs now and then on his computer or phone. once in the past, he had received a text from her and he turned over the phone so i wouldn’t notice. well in the past couple months everytime they would break up, me an him would hold hands an then he would text me for a couple days, then him an his girlfriend would be back together. guys if you need to date your exes, don’t break up with them. and no, not because i cheated and wanted to go back to my ex, but because i felt i couldn’t be in a relationship where my girlfriend won’t “allow” me to see my ex or is making a big fuss over it. response should have been to ask him openly, to lay out her fears on the table, and be upfront with what she is feeling. been with my bf 6 yrs and we have two girls together one time i found out he called his ex after i gave birth to are first child then i made him block her in fb for some reason she’s not blocked i went threw his search history and he have searched her every week this this month but like to month ago i found there where fallowing each other on instagram i’m not shore what to do this is driving me nut i keep telling him about it and he apologize but then does it again i don’t think his over her i’m just lost don’t kno what to do i’m not mad just hurt."he might as well be seeing another woman behind your back because the result is the same," trombetti said. you don’t trust him because you’re insecure about his friendship with his ex, you’re only going to accomplish the following:1) you’ll make him feel like crap because his own girlfriend doesn’t trust him. i mean, friends are friends…who am i to tell him who he should and should not be friends with? wrong is tapping us because he exactly feels insecure too. here are 13 secret signs he’s not over his ex that can help you read his mind. this little rant helps someone see things as they are. i had a new boyfriend ( one month) who insisted he ‘d never cut ties with his ex and he claimed that she was a lovely soul. after, for example, mine told me he was meeting with “some guys from uni”…. talking about her all the time, like she's still a major part of his life, is not necessary to him. is, it’s impossible to “prove” that you’re trustworthy to someone who is jealous and assumes the worst. if it isn’t then i mean both people will have to learn to be flexible with each others needs. he doesn’t know that i looked through his laptop & i feel bad about not speakingup on it. his response is that they’ve known each other since they were 14 y/o (they are 44 y/o now), so they are like best friends. boyfriend has already proved himself untrustworthy by not disclosing the relationship with his ex, by turning over the phone when she texted, and by leaving the room to take a phone call from her. long as he’s moved all his ex’s pictures and videos into some corner of the attic, never to see it again, it’s all fine. well, one day she called him and he didn’t picked up the phone and i asked him who it was and he said it was his ex.. that she cast a spell on him that is why he hate me and also want. he doesn’t understand or continues to fight you on why he needs to still talk to his ex, it’s your call. talk to anyone who is mature enough to know this, even googol the question. and let’s be honest, most guys think with the wrong head so it’s a slippery slope. who expect instant trust must be pretty darn egocentric and to say you have baggage to deal with so it is your issues of trust not mine is pretty narcissistic at that – i think people who think on these terms are unrealistic and even counselors can be narcissistic as there need to tell everyone what to do to feel superior! i’ve had boyfriends who really weren’t over their exes, bfs who got back together with their exes, exes who weren’t over my bf. if he says he loves you, yet gets flustered when he sees his ex or spends all the time thinking of his ex, can he ever love you when all he does is dream of her? i said, well maybe its because she does not know his girlfriend. meet her, not as a grueling exercise in ignoring your own instincts, but to get a better read on the situation. that she has listen to one woman who testify about dr aziza and. truth is that you have no idea how the man in this situation is acting or behaving or what his motives for doing anything that he does would be because you weren’t talking to him…. sounds more like you would want to keep all options open, just in case, instead of committing to a relationship and foregoing any more contact with ex’s and concentrating on your current girlfriend. i am the type of woman whom respects any relationship even if my ex has someone new. you can’t the lines have been crossed now i believe to sum it up you can be acquaintances with an ex but if you can or will not bring me around her and we all have breakfast lunch or dinner together or you can not talk in front of me then you still need to be with your ex! glad the original advise was taken on board, go girl, wish you all the best! it’s like saying, hey, if i keep you informed, you give me freedom to be friends with who i want. and he did called her back while i have my hands on my waist.Dating a guy who is friends with his ex
Dating a guy who is bestfriends with his exi like my man to be in touch with his exes- why?“you were the first one i have heard saying ‘there is no such thing as too needy’ from the book the new science of adult attachment. tells me he is done with her then ignores me for a few weeks and takes his ex to a wedding. first, i knew he had stayed friends with his ex, and normally that doesn’t make me feel any particular way. well i looked in his phone and she had sent him a picture of her laying on the couch in her bra and underwear and that was from when he was there and he kept it. this man left me for another woman so i don’t know what happened to their relationship, i did not ask it’s none of my business. this case especially, i sympathize with emily and i feel the response was borderline cruel. if your beau and their ex have been friends since elementary school, were friends for years before they dated, or are family friends, this may be the exception to the rule. he told me when we met that he and his ex had been split for 2 years and while they’re still good friends, that he’d never cheat on me or get back with her., there is absolutely no need for a man to remain friends with an ex. am a bit shocked by this reply to be honest – main reason- ‘ you were the first one i have heard saying ‘there is no such thing as too needy’ from the book the new science of adult attachment. and don’t ever make the mistake of thinking that if he talks smack about her, that’s a good thing. a woman’s fear of being hurt is one of the main reasons why men disappear. the responder was extremely mean in his response that it made my jaw drop. it's easy to be threatened by the idea of someone, but maybe if you met her, you would adore her and become fast friends. make sure your own thoughts and behaviors are above reproach as it relates to exes and we wouldn’t have to worry, would we? he is proving that he doesn’t trust her with the truth. when steve & i were dating i was ok with him being friends with, & even going to coffee with his ex’s, thinking i was secure and had nothing to worry about. you don't feel anything romantic for your exes, so clearly the concept is more than possible. also, she just moved to the same country- it doesn’t sound like she’s been around enough to do this all the time, as you have mentioned earlier. is the bases of all positive relationships, if you don’t feel you are comfortable and safe with the person why on earth are you spending your previous personal time with them? my gut keeps sending me red flags over this but i feel like i should just wait and see how it goes. he would take trips back home every few months and we got to spend around two weeks at a time on average when he would visit, so it wasn’t a sight unseen situation. their father took primary custody even though he is a felon and put them in harms way in the first place because he lived in the same state as his mother who had cust…"noel peterson on should co-parents be legally recognized?’ve been sick, youre in a new town with no support network, and your general overall wellbeing is probably completely out of kilter. however, he couldn’t be clear and looked visibly surprised."sparkling emerald,Also, someone else in the thread talked about not wanting to give up their “friends and activities”. trust is necessary for a healthy relationship, but it works both ways. he had been focusing on moving and was saving up his money, so visits became less frequent and ended up being non-existent. the only thing that jealousy indicates is how insecure you are. i am old enough to know that when a person is secretive about an ex it’s never a good thing. in my experience she acted/pretended to like me but i should have gone with my gut. recently blocked my bf’s ex from his fb account. doesn’t mean spying is going on but if a strange text happened to be seen it could cause a problem, and that goes both ways. i am going to meet my ex friday for lunch. when people are really “just friends” with an ex they are willing to bring their new love into the friendship.! i have known the guy i have been dating for about 15 years and have been dating him for almost 2 years. sounds like he is a somatic narcissist and is actually the one cover-up his insecurities, not her. well, unless they’ve become sexless after a long boring relationship. there’s no good reason for exes to stay friends unless there’s something binding them. if you do that and she does not complain then there is something wrong. and you should trust him as much as he trusts you, or your shit is doomed. those of us who are not of the secure style will have to work on our own issu…"scotth on how do you know when it’s time to leave him? if you can’t be honest that is shady and if you are afraid of a fight then you have other issues going on. marc, you info is so helpful informative and humane to boot! well turns out that wasn’t my best idea because shortly after finding nude sex pictures of her on his phone they started talking about their personal relationships and he told her that he couldn’t wait to get away from me. most men i had a mother and i do not appreciate another adult telling me who i can be friends with.. and there are are lots of cases where people don’t start a relationship with their ex again if they are friends. you go out with a guy who’s been hurt by women. later on early 2013 in january he adds me on whatsapp saying ” hi babz, longtime though, happy new year my reply was who was this, and he was like my name is allen, so i said i dont know anyone by that time and if he could send me a picture to remind me who this is so he sent his picture and to find out it was him and we carried on talking coz he asked where i was and if i was okay. he is not faithful and even his facebook name “ex boo” explains all. why having a new gf if he obviously not lacking companionship from his ex? second, a few days ago while he was on skype with his dad, a text-message came to him on the phone. judge arrested for allegedly posting fake online sex ads about his ex-girlfriends..4 weeks ago one night i told him it’s best way to breakup becse i can’t dealt with family pressure nd i’ve got several health issues…thn he was quite. plus there were other females who he claimed were just friends who tried to break us up.. she shows all the signs that she does not trust his boyfriend ad then also defends herself by saying… “but i do trust him”! but if he has a few images hidden around the house *hidden, but easily accessible*, then he’s definitely taking a good look at his ex while you’re all alone in the shower. since this is a 3-month young relationship, then the lw should just dump him. are dilusional leave the guy alone he blocked u for a reason! bf still has his ex things in house and i know he still txt her but he says i will never take her back and when he talks bout her i can’t say anything and then hes also stopped being intimate they haven’t been together in 2yrs but they was together for 25yrs and we have been together for 8 months what should i do. your boyfriend was in a relationship for a while, he may even have his ex’s nudie pictures and steamy sex videos too. i am sure the “exes” may be perfectly nice people but he is supposed to be sharing his life with you. my two former partners cheated on me with their exes. you’re troubled by the quicksand of sappy emotions your man has for his ex flame, you’re not alone. how would you feel if your boyfriend told you that your not allowed to see your ex boyfriend that you had a two year relationship with and etc. stacking people up against each other like that is reductive and a waste of time. i sometimes use my bf’s computer and his messenger pops up. he doesn’t plan on being with me for the long run and i feel he is using me to get out into his own place. the next time you walk hand in hand with your boyfriend and bump into his ex, watch how he behaves.
Should I Let My Boyfriend Be Friends With His Ex?this relationship is just impossible for me to accept it. when it comes to the sensitive issue of staying in contact with ex’s, i think it’s important to be open with your new partner, and this means disclosure up front. if there was nothing but friendship there, then privacy from a current girlfriend should not be an issue. i am ex of someone else and i know exactly how things work. that is as true for women as it is for guys. four months is really fast to move to a new country for someone (too fast, imo), let alone a new town, and emily probably doesn’t know anyone else and feels vulnerable. i’m going to talk with my boyfriend tonight (again, after reading all of this) and let him know that it’s trust i want and see where we can go from there. in all respect, stop writing on this site how boring your partner is and how much it won't work, and do the g…"sophie on how important are common interests in a relationship? in oct of 2013 he told me it was over i thought he was just talking like all the other times a week later he said he was going to florida with his friend he has know for 30 yrs did i mention it is a girl when he returned he told me that they were now a couple i lost it needless to say i have been a emotional wreck for 3 month over this whole thing. he’s extremely straight forward & if she is still in the picture he will let her know he will continue to have me in his life rather she likes it or not. too am shocked and feel there is some unresolved feelings about the responder to the type of woman who asked the questions. what you forget when you’re jealous of the ex is that there’s a reason they broke up. we don’t hand over our valuables to people until we are sure they are worth the risk. it’s fishy, but i just don’t want to put him out on his tail. but him sending xxx to his supposed to be woman-collegue and wont tell me nor let me read them plus they are friends in fb is not acceptable to me. we should be allowed to discuss concerning matters with our partners- and if something is worrisome or makes us feel insecure, we should be allowed to express ourselves in a rational and healthy way. he would even tell me when one of his female friends wanted to meet up with him. i find myself in the same situation as these other women who are in relationships with men while remaining friends with an ex and i struggle with it lots. trombetti says that your guy may not still be in love with his ex, but if he continues to act depressed about what went down between them, then he hasn't put it behind him. trust isn’t necessarily something that needs to be “earned”, but it’s something that develops over a period of time when 2 people show consistency and good intentions towards one another. all i can think is that if i have to accept ex’s into my relationship i am most definitely not going to get laid for a long time. unless your cool with her/him kicking it with their exes how you kick it yours. a boyfriend who still holds a stuffed toy given by his ex while lying in bed is never good news for a new lover. does your new boyfriend have loads of his ex’s lovey notes and dirty talking texts? if my husband holding to ex’s photos and love letters, bye! moving to the outskirts of nyc to validate her dreams a few years ago, francesca marie is now working on bringing her dreams to life. though this ex of his is said to have moved on and has a boyfriend am always so bothered by their ongoings and even my guy wanting me to be friends with his ex drives me nuts. if you cared about him you would also care about her and pull back in getting yourself in the life of your exes new relationship because that is what you are doing. his sister had even told me that i would never amount to what she was to him. but the real reason i wanna believe his this time is because he actually took me to the park for a date, an he actually asked me out this time. and yeah, there is a problem with just “trusting” people. made me think that he wanted it to be him she was having his baby with. is very true and then the girlfriend told me can i leave my ex alone i said he calls me and texts me she goes no u do i said look at he phone then it caused are problem so he calls me when she at work. if you expect that i’m going to think you’re the most beautiful woman on the planet and that i believe you’re flawless, that’s unreasonable. is unlikely that the majority of human beings trust one another right away, and with fair reason. his parent’s even plan on us getting married some day. are women expected to date men with a lower educational level? evan, but i don’t believe many trustworthy men hide their friendships with ex’s from their current girlfriends. ex is what they are and what they should stay, not friends that you meet for lunch and hide from your current girlfriend. if the guy want so bad keep his friendship with his ex , that guy is not for me! soon as i left to go to work, he takes his ex out to eat. perhaps he’s a good guy who feels uncomfortable admitting it because he’s afraid she’ll get angry. it’s always better to make a friend than an enemy… living in a new country/town + living with someone new is a huge transition, and that’s probably making you more insecure than normal and reading into things that wouldn’t bother you once you settle in. about 6 months ago he broke up with his girlfriend/fiancé of 4 years because she was putting him on an emotional roller coaster ride (one day she loved him and the next she hated him etc). or start suspiciously questioning his every move when you’re not around. there was major drama that went down on new years , unexpected drama. women’s intuition is always on target and when you feel it’s wrong, it’s wrong. if being protective of my sanity and peace of mind is seen as being insecure so be it. it is possible to do those activities and socialize with friends togeth…"emily, the original on can a relationship be successful when you go from living together to living apart? try to convience him that whatever my mom want i should have listen to her. how selfish would it be for my need for affection to outweigh my wife’s need to stay healthy? if his heart races or he starts sweating around his ex, she’s definitely been running marathons in his mind behind your back.. he’s been with her for 5 years… he has stuff lying around and yes i catch him all zoned out… when i go to his brothers house there’s a few pic of her… which kills me. my wife is, however, friendly with my ex-girlfriend, who will be attending our party this saturday. she moved to his country/town and upon her arrival she discovers that her boyfriend is maintaining a secret relationship with a former flame. meeting the “ex” would have been a good step to alleviating the fears that she had, while also allowing for trust to gain a natural foothold. whenever things go wrong in your relationship what do most ppl do bat trac to the ex they talk to the ex and most importantly women are alot like noreen in certain ways when you stay friends and continue communicating with your ex and she knows that you are currently in a relationship you are giving her the power of thinking the that she goes above your own woman or man’s needs and weiss she feels she still has you and that what your girl feels didn’t really mean anything. only a guy who’s still in love will constantly try to help an ex out with her life, be it by being the handyman or someone to chauffer her around. in fact, this entire situation wouldn’t exist if her boyfriend would have just been open and honest about whatever relationship he is maintaining with his ex. during the conversation his ex asks him if he had already settled down with me because we are in the process of getting our own place.!Well, now i know that my boyfriend is still in love with his ex. his best friend texted me saying he really cares about me and i said he should have thought about it before he decided to lie to both of us. signs you're still dating your ex and can't let go.. but the conversation which worries me the most is one between him and his ex. what do you do when he says he’s over his ex, but you still don’t believe him? if my man is hiding and going outside secretly talking to his ex, what is that saying to me? he needs to either purge some stuff from his life of his ex or you both need time apart for him to figure stuff out. many of you will be aware, moving across the atlantic, moving at all, is one of the most stressful things a person can do. the ex wife has made it very clear that she doesnt love him, but he still talks about her often, types her name into google and youtube, drops plans he has made with me to help his ex wife. do keep in touch with mine on fb but since i don’t live in the same town with any of my exes seeing them in person just would never happen anyway. Ask A Guy: When He's Still In Touch With His Ex
Is he ready to commit? 9 signs he's not over his ex -i want to know is this: if the boyfriend’s relationship with his ex is on the level, what’s he got to hide?.one dy im msgng to his ex n askd sme ques. people believe that beyond the intimate relationship they had, they can salvage just the friendship. it’s just stupid to stay friends with an ex if you’re trying to build a new one…have some respect! a trustworthy man with lot’s of ex’s evan, how long did those jealous, “checker” new girlfriends last with you? trust is good to have but give trust to someone that doesn’t hide shit from you. i told my boyfriend if he wants he could be friends with her, but i wasn’t interested. i do not want a relationship until i finish college i see myself spending the rest of my life with him. this is to every one who is facing divorces or heart. take a breath and realize his relationship with her is normal because they have kids together. people can be totally unrealistic about trust, yet everyone is different and has different experiences and we are not all saints.! i question him about a confersation this woman and him have been having wind he got the shits with me and said its over i cantaloupe this with you anymore because you don’t trust me. a really sad ball game that you worry makes you seem like the nasty girlfriend who wants to cut the ex out of her boyfriend's life. it would give me a trust issue because when him and i were strictly friends he would always complain about her, breakup with her and turn around and get back with her. a simple, “hey, i’m on good terms with my ex, and we still get together for lunch once in a while” is different from your new partner finding out after the fact. as far as i am concern it is my responsibility to make sure i feel safe in my relationships and not dump my fears onto them! you’re new to the country, so i bet you haven’t made too many friends yet, nor do you know how many mutual friends they may still share. but a few months before that, around 5, his ex had broken up with him. i lift him for a reason, we put effort into re clarifying our friendship and with a simple swipe it was all gone. i’m worried she is going to think he wants her back it makes me feel insecure about myself. "beware if she is the first person he calls when something good happens, like a promotion at work, or when he just needs to talk," she warned. case it doesn’t help someone get over there ex! my ex-boyfriend wanted to date me again a few years ago but for some very complicated reasons to explain right now i said no. he mentioned to me that he was talking to her while we were broken up and wanted to get back with her, but then told me i wasn’t his second choice..tats main prob im suspected on him is waiting col…y he wan tok bck wit her. so let’s get this straight:Your boyfriend has only lost interest if he shows no affection when you’re both healthy, not when you’re both sick."gowiththeflow,In some of the comments above, it was implied that there is something wrong with people who wanted more than a 1-3 day a week relationship.” obviously by that statement i am just a girl he’s with so he is not lonely. seriously, which guy in his right mind keeps his ex’s old texts stored in his phone? and now 10 months dating and he wont say it and i straight up asked him and he said he was sorry that he couldn’t say it and sorry he still cared about his ex. you don’t have to trust a situation like this if you don’t want to. i had an ex who was so comfortable with telling me the truth about his past/present relationships that he would tell me about all his female friends before introducing me…he would identify who were platonic, those who were exes and also those who his other friends pointed out may have had a thing for him. that’s why there are so many emotional bruised women in this world. sounds like they’ve been together for a long time exgirlfriend been together 5 years.? oh and it turns out later,,, from emilys post that the ex was sneaking around too! he's not hiding your relationship from anyone, including his ex — he's proud to be with you. i’m in awe and disappointment that you would let this end your relationship. you sound like a spoilt brat who needs to start thinking about the consequences of your actions by being so selfish. evan is absolutely right to say that there are reasons why they broke up. i was starting to trust him until one day i decided to use his laptop to check my online classes. i am very confident but i do not like my man talking with ex. when the text came i thought it might have been important..thn im the one who is thnkng tat my boy live a hapi relatn to me. he stated he finally broke it off with her and my finding out the he buys her diamond jewelry for her birthday and christmas. my intuition kept telling me “this man is not truly in the relationship with you”, but i couldn’t intellectually figure it out. i told him to block his ex girlfriend (that he dated for a year, they were pretty serious and he dated me quickly after) and some other girl that tried to get in between our relationship. the only thing you can do is managing its degree and choose the right guy to lock it up.) and let women decide what to do with that truth…and yes…even if it means having to take the risk to be dumped by the woman…but that doesn’t bode well for men, right?.i wan noe y he is stll cntct to her? am not too keen on the friend with an ex though. hence i am giving compromises right now for a little bit more signs and warnings. he doesn’t work, so he gets lonely during the day and she is a security guard that has to work outside on a loading dock by herself and calls to talk. went so far as to ask if we were having sex…. he then wrote an essay explaining how he still dreams about the spontaneous sex. is this a sign that he will back with me or i’m his future or he scared to start something new with a woman …. yet when i read the texts between the two they told eachother when they both were single they would try? we did dicuss things for a few days after all of this happened. told him how she still loved him and didn’t want their friendship to change…. have to say most of comments really piss me off and are completely wrong i’m not a jealous person or insecure i know for a fact but i had multiple readings why i did not want my ex contacting it having contact with his ex for one the disrespect from her to me two because i knew she was and is still very much in love with him and three sometimes you just can’t be friends with certain ppl some ppl you just have to let go i knew it was a potentially dangerous situation so he couldn’t respect that so i let him go most women aren’t jealous or insecure unless a man gives them a reason to feel so. says that a guy who constantly talks about his ex is probably still hung up on her. used to be completely in favor of boyfriends being friends with exes. relationship was long distance and we met on a dating site, but he was born and raised in my hometown, still had his connections there and even a house waiting for him after his mother died, but was on the other coast because he moved there for his ex before his most recent. and chances are, gasp, you’re his rebound girl even if he doesn’t know it himself. that’s not to say, you won’t cry buckets and miss him. he didn’t he began to yell at me because i would “let stupid things get to me” yes it did because she would call him,text him, msg him and look for him at his aunts house (his aunt and his ex are neighbors) it started getting to me because all he would say is “ignore it” i did to the best of my ability until she began creating fake fb pages to msg him and me. they get surly and angry when they’re being teased about a bad incident with an ex. they are not really an ex, just put on a shelf to be gone back to whenever they feel like it. if a guy truly loves you, he will move mountains to keep you. ex-girlfriend…one that has her own opinions about how the exes being friends scenario will play out. he will never be over her and i just want to be with someone who loves me and only me and doesn’t compare me to someone i will never amount to in his eyes.22 Reasons Not to Worry About His Ex-Girlfriend
Help: My Boyfriend Keeps Talking to His Ex! |is the foundation of any relationship, emily, and if you don’t have it, you don’t really have anything. if someone noticed a text message on my phone, it wouldn’t bother me. i met my boyfriend of 10 months he was single but secretly talking to an ex that is underage."you gave two types of reactions at the ''goodbye text''. someone who has been cheated on by a partner with his ex – more than once – i’m with chrisitie hartman #18. but i would not live in a house with the ex. one is in pain, perhaps the other one too but less anyway, and they try to get over it. boyfriend had 2 kids with her and she always try to get attention from him using his kids every 2 weeks. i made the additional mistake of scrolling back and then realised they’d been talking while i was making him dinner. but their relationship is getting closer again and i’m realizing that i am just a backup to use until she takes him back again. bf told me he still loved his ex but in a friend way. i asked why you didn’t picked up, he said,it just don’t sound right to talked to her in front of you, i raised my eyebrows i said, call her back right now. some of the telltale signs that she's clearly on his mind: "if he talks about her a lot in conversation and her name continuously comes up, along with things they did or shared together. perhaps it’s because he’s doing something wrong, perhaps it’s because he fears having to deal with her emotions, either way, part of loving and respecting your partner is being open and dealing with what may come- if he’s doing something she doesn’t approve of and hiding it, he’s oppressing her by not allowing her the choice of what she will and will not accept in the relationship. now i’m not making excuses for my behaviour (that was wrong) but rather i’m trying to explain why i got so over-emotional over it all – he was the thing which was secure, known, valued – and i thought that was changing. i was 15 it was unimaginable to be friends with my ex (or date someone who is), but now, it’s unimaginable not to. husband doesn’t like when i’ve met old boyfriends for lunch. a man be aware of and consider his gf’s feeling in such matters. he talked about her rarely, but i also brought her some times (since i know who she is and we’ve talked to each other). well, it turned out that all her belongs were still in his house and she was “visiting” him and they both were entirely aware of my existence but choose to ignore and carry on anyway until i found the evidences and confronted him. a female i totally agree, what an attitude, no wonder you have trouble finding a nice guy. i asked a while back if he was moving for me he gave me a “don’t get it twisted” attitude and started listing all these other reasons (childhood friends, etc) that he was moving for. it’s way too much to this story & i really need someones advice & opinion. you have intimate inside jokes and a language that's just yours and his, and nobody else's.?if i ask anythng bot her ex he fghtng bck to me…owh. but i kind of don’t blame her at the same time if he’s acting like he is hiding something. there is a probably a reason that some people assume automatic negative intentions- most likely past experiences or because they are doing something shady. he’s protecting his overbearing girlfriend from flipping out on him for being friends with his ex. well after i checked my online classes i decided to go through his pictures to see if he had any of me (sadly he doesn’t) but i came across a album containing thousands pictures of some chick. you’re insulted that your boyfriend is in touch with his ex, that’s your prerogative, but you’re pretty much ensuring the destruction of your own relationship. if he didn’t, it wouldn’t be an issue for them to stop talking…. having a secret lunch with someone who you had sex with at some point is a date. and you know, sometimes, when he makes that mental comparison, he’ll won’t be tempted in the least. boyfriend and i went to his ex-wife’s for dinner because i was trying to be a good sport, but i wouldn’t recommend it to anyone. is paranoid thinking and it serves you no practical purpose. i believe it is so disrespectful and anyone who just says that people who do mind are jealous ans insecure , are just crazy. if your relationship with him is the same or worse than the one he had with his ex, then yes, i would agree. he confessed to me that he has been talking to his ex. but after that i had found pics of them in his photos and he could have thrown those out but it was my fault again. from what she says, he even goes so far as to -turn his phone away- from her when he gets a text message from his ex-girlfriend. he is being shady, and she has every right to be upset. the exs will never be a part of your girlfriend life and will even talk negatively about her. was so nervous nd suddenly i disconnect the phn…thn i waited for him to call…but he didn’t call me once. it also depends on what your beau and their ex are doing when they hang out. if your boyfriend constantly finds ways to bring his ex into the conversation without you initiating it, he’s definitely still missing her. he changed his mobile # and moved somewhere without letting me know. i definitely found texts between my boyfriend and other women. all, the start of a relationship is all about infatuation and lust. only way to “win” is to let your man choose you, over and over again, in spite of temptation or competition. if a guy wants me to meet his ex, i consider it an absolute compliment. you are short, fat, older or an asian man, you must read this. but stil i always hear about her from his mom, sister and friends. you see any of this behavior in your new squeeze, it’s time to have that talk with him. just knowing that she is the first person he talks to in the morning and the last at night makes me uncomfortable, but he claims it’s all innocent and that the reason is basically my fault because i have a job that doesn’t allow me to just sit and talk on the phone all day. i would have absolutely no problem with my boyfriend not wanting me to be friends with our contacting my ex. mind we lived 10 hours apart and spoke on odd occasions and i got to visit them once. his gf had really curly hair in all the pics that they were together and it was obvious he didnt make her do her hair. if there is nothing to hide there’s no reason to be secretive by turn your phone upside down or walking outside to have a conversation..If you don’t trust him because you’re insecure about his friendship with his ex, you’re only going to accomplish the following. related: your boyfriend's ex probably isn't crazyfollow anna on twitter. this man was hiding his ex from his new girlfriend. you'll know in your gut whether or not your guy still has eyes for his ex because you'll get the sense that he's just not 100 percent committed to your relationship. you definitely aren’t in the mood for holding hands, much less “sexy time” 😉 it’s more like, “baby, hand me the bucket! he possessed the 3 important requirements that fit my need: chemistry, compatibility, and emotionally and physically attraction. you're in a relationship with someone, you should want to share your whole world with them — and old friends are a big part of that. then he said “what he liked about a girl” and he mentioned his ex and said she wasn’t really smart, or pretty, but he thought (past tense) she was interesting. and vice verse, too; that an unfortunate assumption isn’t made that the other person won’t be alright with it. if your new boyfriend is good friends with his ex and frequently contacts her, you definitely have reason to worry. i took out an old photo album with a variety of pictures – friends, family & a few exes. ex lovers seem to find it less difficult to be intimate again than if was just a friend who is a girl.
13 Secret Signs Your Boyfriend's Not Over His Ex - Lovepanky
Should I Let My Boyfriend Be Friends With His Ex?
Science Says Run From Any Guy Who Is Friends With His Ex!creating a “sole source” situation (can’t talk to exes or other attractive women) doesn’t teach him how to choose you whenever he’s tempted. i personally feel that out if respect for the new gf that either the boyfriend should not be secretive about his ex and be comfortable talking to his gf about her because there is nothing to hide or she should be out of the picture. how long did you *hide* communications with ex’s before you decided it was a ridiculous thing to be doing?(reposted from comment 78) hi, i’m emily, i wrote this letter. why doesn’t he prove himself trustworthy and tell his girlfriend what’s up? this is for the women who hang out with their exes despite their exes new relationship… what is your aim in doing this- do you wish to break up the relationship. i do not agree with people keeping in touch with their ex. there is a perfect amount to talk about an ex, and it's that sweet spot right there.. i started likin this guy this year but every since i met him he was with this girl. my husband seems to be in talking terms with his exes and that bothers me. what is really sad is she even ended up damaging his relationship with his mother…. with that tpye of reltionship, but she is welcome to do what she wants. does your boyfriend stiffen a giggle or does he blush like a little girl when you pull his leg with his ex or when his friends tease him about a romantic incident involving his ex? is untrue if you’ve created a relationship with your boyfriend that is better than the one he had with his ex. i told her in one of her messages to me that if he ever contacts her to let me know by screenshots because it’ll have his phone number date and time of contact. this year i haven’t called him for any holiday’s or birthday’s like i usually do but i was still broken i refused to let him know. is is possible to still be in love with your ex- girlfriend and still date another one. his excuse is he doesnt wanna risk getting pregnant again but i always tell him we can use protection but he says no. currently found out that my boyfriend has been searching his ex so frequently on so social media tha she is on one of his top 5 searches. that’s perhaps the problem i’m having…that other women think my man is amazing too…. yes, you’re allowed to stick it up his romantic ass! ” are you guys telling me that it is ok for them to stay friends in the future? your boyfriend still loves his ex, chances are, he still wants to get back with his ex. way to put it and yes i know many women who trusted and their man cheated while she trusted him and then the ones who do not trust fully because things are new or they had bad experiences get ripped-up for being insecure. only lost and lovelorn lovers like fantasizing and talking about exes with a glazed look of happiness plastered over their faces., if it’s still unacceptable to you once you have made an honest effort to figure out what the situation is, then it’s unacceptable, period. if his relationship with his ex is innocent, then why is he hiding it? all of these things had me wondering if all this were true. him what have i done wrong to deserve this from him, all he was.” otherwise, an ex is just another facet of your mate’s history, and we’ve all got history. and i had gone in the bedroom and i poked my head out and i noticed he was gazing atthe pic for a while like he missed her and he ripped it as soon as i walked out. sometimes enjoy your articles very much, but i am disappointed in your response and your comments throughout the thread. this article gave you the confidence to find your match, try eharmony today! she is seeing the red flags and her gut feeling is probably right. am in the same situation that lady is going through. why be friends with someone who can’t respect the relationship and purposely try to end it? guy i was in a relationship with didn’t leave me for his ex but i felt he would have. is emily’s insistence that he not be friends with his ex unreasonable? > blog > understanding men > should i let my boyfriend be friends with his ex? you have secret dates and phone calls with your ex??The poster emily apparently does not believe people should remain friends with their ex’s. we went through all the tough work of sorting ourselves out for his new lady to turn on our friendship! don’t apologize, they will only manage down your expectations and once they get away with it, it only gets worse. again in his life, i was sad and also frustrated i did not know what..another onethng whn im with him he wont gve his hp to me. i just wanted to say that it is not unheard-of for a partner to go back to his or her ex without warning. she was his first love and they were together for 2 years. but i don’t think there is proof, based on what she wrote, that her unreasonable stance caused him to hide things. throw in some relationship issues with your current partner and you have the makings for a major problem. had this exact situation happen to me three months into our relationship. she said that he bought her a couch and a table my man denies it and says they’ve only been friendly and they’d just talk about things going on in their lives so of course she knows about events that went on in his life. i think the bottom-line is if any guy expects a woman to trust him instantly he is pretty darn egocentric for a start ! about his need for adulation and his need to be attached to other women- is he codependent or suffer from a superego or approach avoidance repetition complex, so he is unable to commit himself to one girl? when i went to the bathroom i of course noticed his phone sitting there., you “made the mistake of looking at his text message,” and then “you made the mistake of scrolling back and reading the conversation” and then you made the mistake of bringing this whole thing up with him and then you made the mistake of thinking that it’s inappropriate for ex’s to be friends… i could go on, but this is enough of a run-on sentence already. they have been hurting you, misstreating you, cheating on you (thats why they are exes) and now you are a hypocrite to ”be friends” with them! i try to call to talk but he ignores my call…shocker…that is the kind to be leery of.? because he is hiding lunches and texts with his ex girlfriend from her……um you are wrong. um no first i always put myself in my s/o’s shoes first how does he feel all of this leads to something usually. and a loving partner will be there to help dispel any fear you may have. if that’s the case, then maybe we women ought to be out there preaching to the sisterhood not to poach other women’s boyfriends."he is a beautiful person and he is so generous, affectionate, well spoken and accomplished. boyfriend dont want me to know who his ex was. then another friend said that he used to talk about me but that was years ago… still, i held a special place in my ex heart and he cared deeply about me. he still wears the engagement ring his ex gave him and she still wears hers. i’m aware he and his ex girlfriend broke up around 7 months ago, but it was because she was moving to another city and they didn’t want to have a distance relationship. evan, i recently purchased your e-book, "why he disappeared," but i wanted to ask you a personal question! try to keep life as simple as possible and i try to live in the now – ex its in the title – thats the past – let it go!"i went from being unsure and inexperienced to having a great boyfriend who adores me and treats me really well and is now actively thinking and talking about marriage and kids. you in love with a guy who seems to be in love with his ex?
Is he ready to commit? 9 signs he's not over his ex -
Help: My Boyfriend Keeps Talking to His Ex! |
IT HAPPENED TO ME: I Dated The "I'm Super Best Friends With Mycan only understand keeping in touch with an ex if there are small children between them or have the same work place and cant really avoid seeing them, but at no cost ”be friends”."evan's info gave me the understanding that if a guy is interested in you, he will want to be with you, he will call when he says he will call, he will make sure he arranges time to spend with you. now this last time she had him arrested for a fight they had. does he stare at an old text from her when you aren’t around? however the very next day, we go out with a group of friends and she was there. that’s her problem and since this fellow is friendly with an ex, she’s just going to have to accept it, or move on. this ex is married to the same guy she cheated on him with and they have 2children. there’s a song that i like & i texted him a little phrase & he sang along (the number none by atmosphere) it basically talks about a girl who got with the guys best friend. one excellent piece of advice i was given once…when these thoughts start affecting you, take a minute – sit down – and breathe. she’s supposed to presume he’s trustworthy while he gets to presume that she’s jealous thereby justifying his hiding things? some guys use the accusation of insecurity as a way to deflect their own behavior that’s not on the up and up. he did not tiptoe around and text the ex behind his girlfriend’s back. nd my boyfriend in a long distance relationship for 4 years. and we just creat a layer of illusion around us that we have to trust him in this case or jealousy shows you insecure..Dating a guy who recently got out of a relationship can be tricky business — while he may claim to be "totally over it," his heart might still be on the mend. when i was pregnant with my second daughter, i found messages from his exes saying she really misses him and he had initially responded saying hie. it tells you only one thing, and it is up to you to make up your mind on what you want, especially if he/she does not subscribe to the same or even occasional lower level of contact with your ex. he felt it was the wrong timing the first time around and how he still in love’ with me till this day. you should be putting your effort into your current relationship, not the ex. though he is seeing someone at the moment/or other girls. you’re looking to answer your most pressing dating and relationship question, my blog is like google for your love life! when ex’s stay friends, there is a fine line between what’s appropriate and what’s not and because of this, there will always be one person who feels jealous whether it due to time spent, physical affection or favors done for one another. until he starting “seeing” his ex (his first), meaning he cheated on me and lied about.. well earlier this week i finally had the chance and now know why he won’t delete them off of facebook. can i turn drinks into dinner without scaring guys off? [read: how to get to know a guy you want to date]. open communication is much better than just swallowing your doubts. wrestle with how i should feel but i also hold firm to the thought that my guy and his ex share a history and for whatever the reasons, they have made a pact to each other that no matter who comes into their lives, their friendship will stand time…. then it continued into helping her move, being there on the phone 3-4 times a week, texting every day, sometimes asking “are you alone? women are always targeted and the finger is pointed at them even by counselors who justify men’s actions to be innocent and this is biased because of the gender only. i see you try and deflect some comments of people who continue to defend their insecure approach but when there is someone who is in the right (somewhere here and there in the comments there are a few gems, people who are smart, like karmic equation, her name is, i think), you do not express anything. it may not even happen……i would say maybe 50-50 at this point but if he takes too long to get over her and/or isn’t willing to do what it takes, i will be forced to move on. advice to any of you women who are wondering is to confront the man. what is more valuable than our faith in someone else? why would he keep this on his phone if he loves me and wants to move foward with our relationship? i have plenty of ex’s that i’m friends with. if you expect to be given the benefit of the doubt, then you need to give the benefit of the doubt. he was a liar and there is more to their friendship than i need to know. he must have promised her something-and to be treated like that at their early stage of getting to know each other is just un acceptable, inconsiderate, heartless ,hypocrite and ignorant of human’s feeling. my mother asked me why in all this time, even though he has been here that he never flew me out there or never said he would put me up (he had friends that flew out there and he offered to have some stay at his place). this has happened a couple of times now where he left me for her, lied about being with her, then never left me alone. i know that this sounds passive aggressive, and if you’re reading this you’re saying “what? well at least u and ex-girlfriend have something n common ya both love the same man. he honestly answers any questions you have about her/his past relationships.? they didnt care when you suffered and you award his/her actions with your friendship? and in my opinion the ex gf should be more than willing to meet the new gf, so there is nothing to hide. good friends with exes who talked and texts in a secretive way then to meet up together? he also said if she would only screw up it would be easier he does not want to be the bad guy it not fair to me im so confused what should i do. ex and i have a daughter together, he recently made contact after 14 months of not talking to each other. we realize that we’re great friends and awful mates. it was about nine months that we were together and he finally told me he loved me and the next day we had a wedding to go to when he saw his ex and he just fell apart and basically told me drunkenly that he regretted saying he loved me. what the poster described, it didn’t sound like she “interrogated” her boyfriend, it sounded more like her being assertive and explaining what she saw and that she was concerned. you have nothing to hide, you will find this to be completely oppressive. line- if you got different views then maybe it is time to move on and stop wasting time with a guy who holds onto his exes for whatever reason- do not worry about their intentions- of it does not feel right for you then that is what counts. my question is how can i place this out of my mind and move on? and he tried to defend himself by telling me, why i can’t be friends with my ex. he has so much of what i was looking for in a partner and he told me when we met that it had been over a year and a half since he broke up with his ex. i would never ever recommend staying friends w your ex especially if the love of your life felt threatened by it. ex- husband is now my ex because he thought it was his decision what he would and would not ‘let” me do. no hugging, kissing… he explained it was because he didn’t want to get sick again in the last few days before his work ended before vacation. like you, i suffer horribly from self esteem issues in any new relationship and often panic and assume the worse…something i’m constantly trying to learn to overcome and change my thinking.’s no reason for a man to destroy all evidence of his past just because he’s dating you. don’t friend your exes, because no one wants a baggage of drama that will follower you around. to tell someone not to be friends with their ex is going to cause you problems. was once in the same situation and gave my boyfriend an ultimatum after dealing with the exes during the first few months of my relationship. sure, he's cared deeply about girls before you, and you've cared deeply about guys before him. i know he still loves her more than anything and is just using me but how do i move on when i love him more than anything…. though my guy and his ex broke up 10 years ago they have been close friends ever since. since we’ve been back together, we agreed that to keep our relationship strong and not have confusion, we wouldn’t contact our ex’s or have them as friends on facebook."some guys have physically broken up, yet haven't emotionally let go and they stay connected through conflict," she said.
Science Says Run From Any Guy Who Is Friends With His Ex!
The 10 signs that reveal if his ex is still on his mind | Daily Mail Onlinei have this boyfriend and i have liked him awhile but he has this ex they r friends like good friends but sometimes i guess i feel like they both still like each other how do i know for sure? it a red flag that he is contacting his ex gf in private and not out in the open? i believed he sent me some signals, but i’ve never been good at detecting signals from guys, so whatever. but previously we had this affair from 2010 few times and any time this did not work. a trustworthy man with lots of exes, there’s no reasoning with a jealous woman who is checking your cellphone and sees potential infidelity in lunch with an ex. either act would make me strongly consider moving on from a woman, especially if the relationship is new. my wife travels for a living and i can recall at least two times when she wouldn’t kiss her sick husband because it might jeopardize her health before a trip. with my partner who wants to hang out with his ex just the 2 of them and he believes that he should be able to have single females friends still while we are in a relationship! and one time i even broke up with my new girlfriend over my ex. because what you are describing does not sound like what the poster is describing. he has many girls as friends on his facebook and some are his ex girlfriends.… i know it takes time but if all these things are in your face everyday, i don’t think it helps the person get over their ex… sighhh*… should i be worried? even though a lot of people don’t agree, having to wonder isn’t fair just like not trusting isn’t. admits to burning his 22-year-old ex-girlfriend alive in most "atrocious" crime police have ever seen. another thing to add, it turned out (after boyfriend and i talked) that his ex was sneaking around on her current boyfriend, not telling him she was meeting mine for lunch., trust does need to be earned, as assuming anything can and generally does make an “ass-out of-u and me”, and making assumptions about anything is a dangerous practice. he then started up some other line of excuses talking about how he thought he would be near me already…. i think my husband isn’t over with his ex gf. so if she was over my ex and got back with her ex then why try to ruin what we had? you in love with a guy who seems to be in love with his ex? if he truly has no feelings for his ex and they are just friends, he needs to stop hiding it. are so right, a relationship with an ex that excludes new romantic partners,in my opinion, is unacceptable! in my relationship, when i have lunch with an ex or a male friend, i let my boyfriend in on it, so he has no reason to wonder. they still talk everyday yet whenever i’m over at his house, he always says “i don’t know what i ever saw in her” or there’s a situation of where she won’t give him her stuff back. the context of dating, i would proffer we give the same trust that we want to receive. im just afraid that once his ex turns 18 he will just drop me for her, which would be about a year and a half for us being together which makes me think how can he do that after being together for such a long time. mentioning his ex and how he didn’t want to have to explain to her why he wasn’t available at any time in case he texted (yes, she doesn’t even know that i exist and the distance just made it easier to keep me a secret). because previously when i asked he said they are only good friends. cannot see why your bf would like somebody elses company let alone his exes..next day i texted him again nd he replied tht he doesn’t want to talk to me for forever nd request me to not to call him nd txt…i begged him to speak once. it’s really awesome to hear such a wise comment from a guy point of view. yes, people should be allowed to be friends with their exes. another note, he is friends with other exs and i don’t mind (they are married with kids and in my mind that means something).. now you can’t tell me that is a good thing. he said he didn’t want me to know about the ex, because he assumed i would be jealous (so he’s projecting old fears onto the relatinship, just as i am – of course this needs to stop). why should people be friends with their exes in the first place? there are men out there that aren’t comfortable with his girlfriend talking to her ex aswell and understand. but while they were together he knew that i liked him & he asked me if i still do & when i said yes he said to forget about him to try to not like him cause he’s happy with his girl & shit like that (we go to different schools so idk this girl & we messaged this each other through facebook). the hopeless romantic in me didn’t want to split and he said that he has to be “adult” about this (heh), and do right by me. anyone who believes that trust should be ‘earned’ not only has baggage but extremely low self-esteem, and are often projecting their own negative qualities onto others. but i just want to know if he loves me even though he is seeing someone new at the moment. there’s this guy i’ve been seeing now for about 3 months.’m so sorry for your misfortune in ur new relationship . ex boyfriend blocked me on facebook cause he said his girlfriend getting mad he tell me leave him alone but we brake up he said he dont like me but y n earth does he keep staring at me his he crazy but he dont talk to me bey when he round orther girls i is won kill him so bad butt he said we are just friends trust me we are not friends help still love my ex boyfriend but y he keep staring at me still like him i dont like his girlfriend sometimes we end up in the seem places when he stare at me he is be mad i is be mad then he ask my friends did the bell ring then i start laughing but he keep on dating orther girls how he could be my boyfriend if he has a girlfriend even tho he loves me but iwon tell him how ifeel man but i scared ineed help please help me i need help heart broken. disagree with all of you…obviously a man who hides and has conversations behind her back is not trustworthy…who makes lunch dates with a woman…ex girlfriend or not…how would he feel if the roles were reversed…trust is the foundation to a relationship…and people who sneak around do it for a reason…his actions are not those of a trustworthy committed man. i’m sorry, but that’s either an incredibly ignorant or very optimistic outlook on how trust works. come everyone i want to meet online isn’t interested in me? Here are 13 secret signs he's not over his ex that can help you read his mind. but i’m not the type to disrespect any relationship. the way to make someone less jealous/insecure is to be open. have to go visit my swinger girlfriend to get my fix, but don’t worry. to get a guy to forget his ex and date you instead. this is something you’ll come to experience if you steal a guy from his girlfriend. shaming a woman for this healthy behavior rubs me the wrong way. he is innocent until proven guilty, not guilty until proven innocent. i just recently told my boyfriend that i had no problem with exes being friends as he knew about exes of mine but there is one of his that would be a problem because she will not accept friendship. he’s a bit afraid i would break up with him again i can see his fear. really don’t understand why some women are so afraid that their boyfriends are going to go running back to their exes. now he calls me crying on the phone apologising for what he has done."if you aren't invited to a certain social function because he tells you, 'it's just a bunch of old friends,' you have to wonder if he's actually hoping to run into his ex," she warned."it is possible to become friends with an ex-lover, but not within a year of the break up — and certainly not when his prized personal time should be spent building a secure relationship with you," walsh said. all i know is, is that he still has everything of hers around his apartment, they hang out at least twice a week. she is pretty and i cant help but think that something is going on between them. like no man ever slept with an ex when he and the current girlfriend have a falling out. the vast majority of ex-girlfriends are normal, logical people who are not scamming to steal your man. like texts you after a big meeting you had at work or just asks how your day's going. i totally admitted that i was in the wrong checking his messagaes., i am having an affair with a guy who is working with me.” an i mean im the one that brings it up sayin “im scared that your gunna get back with her” and i would trust him about it… but all the other times that we talked he said they wernt gettin back together, but a couple days later he would stop talkin to me n would b talkin to his ex again. do you guys think he has been with her and if he still has feelings for her?
Niall horan and selena gomez dating 2016 –
Guy Sends His Ex's Nudes To 150 Of Her Closest Friends And Goesplus who wants to friend their exes, that is gross. have you any idea how much that hurts, her fear and mistrust. i know i am slightly offbase by asking you this personal question; but i’m trying my luck..there is no way that you can sit there and make comments about how this man does his business when all you have is a woman’s opinion…. or, perhaps he’s a guy who is still a bit hung up on his ex in some way (i see no evidence that he dumped her – she could have dumped him). i then was on his phone unfollowed her by complete accident and didn’t know wha to do before he noticed . think he has the right to be friends with whomever he wants, but his behavior is suspicious (not the getting sick part, i think that’s normal, but the hiding things business). forget cheating with a past ex, but why should you have to befriend a woman that used to be your boyfriend’s girlfriend, wife? they are your ex why don’t you keep a distance from them . if a guy has come to terms with his break up, he won’t keep whining about it. they obviously do not live together, maybe the supposed ex is a current. if your boyfriend’s browser history shows that he’s been visiting his ex’s facebook or twitter account or her blog often, he’s definitely not over his ex. being direct with your significant other (or anyone for that matter) about what you want and what bothers you is the best route to go! when his ex texts him he tells me everything she says and how much he hates her. this may seem like a wild claim, but i believe that women are better at just staying “friends” with an ex than men are. i would also argue that if he doesn’t trust her enough to be open about his relationships, then he should leave. now it is more than one year to our love. when i threw his reasoning back in his face all he had to say was:“that does sound bad, doesn’t it? all narcissist collect ex’s as friends, they cannot break contact and they continue to give them hope. theory is that if you go looking for trouble, you’ll find it. there's no sexual tension; only platonic affection is left between them. you his powers is great and don’t have any side effect in the future.’s inevitable, an ex is bound to pop up in almost every relationship. he told me he was still involved with his ex ( sara). the ex should not be providing something your current partner can’t do………. all that ‘ex’s ‘ stuff in his house is mine. my boyfriend was also sick (with food poisoning) but he avoided me physically. also, i pointed out his tendency to keep his relations with her private. and that is definitely not something you should put up with. ex and him shared a life at some point, does the fact that you’re with him now really erase his past? i asked it and then he said he will discontinue his profile. when we started going out i moved in one month after and the left side of his bed was broken and i asked him what happened and he tld me his ex had jumped on him and it broke. don’t get me wrong an reasonable relationship between two exes is fine if i see you in public or a party a hello and a few laughs is cool but a random text and e-mail out of the blue is a no no and definitely no texting every week or ever other day and having lunch or dinner together aww hell naw. does your boyfriend have pictures of his ex on his computer or in his phone?” he responded with “who ______”, where that was the ex before the one i was refrencing. it may not feel good to have your boyfriend keep his distance when you had a horrible cold, you have to admit, it’s pretty practical, isn’t it? i dont think she should be with him or feel bad that she is concerned! he is saying he can see things from a different perspective now and that he misses his best friend (me)and our friendship and that he misses his daughter like crazy. exes are in another cathegory ”lovers” and not the ”friends” one. personally i don’t dwell in the past and when i break up with a guy am over and done. he defended being friends with her (they dated for about two years) saying she helped him during a very difficult time in his life and so on. boyfriend just said to me, that he gives one fucking shit about his ex wife. assume he’ll get there until he tells you something blatant, like, “i’m still in love with my ex and it’s affecting our relationship. he said if he only knew that i truly loved him that this never would of happened he truly thought it was over and that either of them were looking for this to happen it just did i can not get over this i have literally have cried everyday since i found out how can someone who tells me now that i was his forever and if this girl and myself where in the same room he would pick me and she will never replace me. if that is truly the case, and we believe that when a man breaks up with a woman, it stays broken and when a woman breaks up with a man, then she won’t go back to him, then what are all the women on this board worried about exactly? a guy tells you that he still thinks of his ex fondly, you could admire his honesty. you’re not trustworthy, you may find this behavior normal – because you have something to hide.’m not friends with my wife’s ex-husband, but then, she doesn’t speak to him much (although she did call him today). i still care about him, sadly…but the fact that he gave his ex who had been out of his life in that capacity for a couple of years at that point way more consideration than someone he was dating is something that still makes me literally sick to my stomach. found this post to try to find advice on whether i should be worried about the constant communication of other girls with my guy. the past few months i have realised that he has been communicating with another ex he broke up with almost 12years ago because she cheated on him. thing he’s done wrong is to choose a jealous girlfriend who doesn’t understand that men and women can be friends once the sexual tension is gone.) you’ll make him feel trapped because he’s dating someone who reads his text messages. so changing your name to a masculine one does not disguise your gender. but that trustworthy person will then demand a different partner who isn’t so fearful and paranoid. i beyond blew up infront of him and his best friend. he had a horrible relationship with his ex of 13+ years and i pushed him to try to make it better because of his kids with her. if you expect me to know i want to marry you within three months, that’s unreasonable. he goes on her blog maximum twice per month and he only kept 1 text message, should i worry?“finally, no woman can ever compete with her boyfriend’s ex. i then met this woman in town and she said hi to me but i didn’t answer. have asked this boy( i used to date) if we could try again but take it slow . there is a thing called emotional cheating and keeping up with ex’s is that. i was at his house and he forgot to log out of his facebook account. my ex left me for his ex after being with me for 2 years. are 13 signs that can help you figure out if he’s over his ex or not. one of my friends is friends with my mans ex. if he resists, then you know he still hasn't moved on. the fact that he tried to hide who the call was from does say something about him, and that is that he is willing to be sneaky instead of forthcoming about his friendship with his ex, who may very well have dumped him and has changed her mind. i hate that he’s going to be here thanksgiving week until december 8th and for the first time, i don’t feel that excited to see him.
- Speed dating near west chester pa – except for all the times where women “just knew” that they’ve met their soulmate only to break up later. his response is “i mean i’m with someone, but that doesn’t mean that much (as in wanting to settle down) especially when it comes to first loves. trust, but verify, especially in a relationship that is only four months old. it is wise to be cautious with people in the early stages of a relationship.!Its completely normal to be friends with your exes if they were good, caring people and if you let go of your anger. some casual friends that he slept with once or twice in college but never dated (and are therefore no one to be jealous of), yes. am 1000% on board with you on this trust issue, and love your very smart and human approach of life, and men/women interaction. on what emily said, this guy, up until she confronted him, was hiding his relationship with his ex.’m told the same thing if i get upset over the guy i’m with communicating with an ex but it’s only the exes who come around like they are still a couple and act like competition. signs that prove you are still attached to your ex. and wait a minute, is that her toothbrush near his sink? imo it’s a lot easier to make a bad choice with an ex than go find someone new at a bar, online, etc. he has also said that she drinks and smokes both of which he does not like he is a recovering alcoholic. i only found out that he was back with her because her ex screenshot the things they were saying to each other. mocks me to his ex wife, calling me his taxi. his father cheated on his mother several times, and his mother was very jealous. i think it’s good if the person i’m dating is on civil terms with his ex, but i don’t think that committed couples have friendships with an ex that exclude the current partner.!This is interesting to me because jake has a “clean break” rule and doesn’t talk to anyone that he used to call a girlfriend. he also admitted to having asked his friends about her then current bf. it seems that he just isn’t that into you, he could be still hooked on someone else, according to dating expert and matchmaker susan trombetti. than later- i wish you find the girl that will treat you the same as you treated other women. and i just feel so ugly and sometimes i feel like hes not physically attracted to me and im not trying to sound conceited or anything but alot of guys liked me in h. being secretive about conversations and texts isn’t exhibiting trustworthy behavior. i started by asking straight forward questions such as: whose been here this weekend, whose these belongins ( not in the place before) etc.’ll be surprised at how well men respond to being trusted. and then it gets switched and the current girl is on the shelf, they keep everything very separate until the shit hits the fan and then it’s your fault for invading their privacy. if you feel that there’s something fishy, you’re probably right.. i had to make a big fuss with the pics on the computer and delete little things she had left on his fone. want to know where you stand on the whole “staying friends with your ex” thing. it’s obvious he’s going to have to do a lot to have me trust him with my heart again, and that’s only considering that he’s over his ex. if someone is being secretive about their relationships period with their exes or anybody for that matter automatically are in the wrong. you feel uncomfortable and your partner is not transparent then re-examine the relationship- you may have different views and lifestyles. i explained that i was not her and i was sick of hearing about her. don’t want him to dissolve his friendship but, i believe he should do his part and incorporate the friendship into our lives and if he doesn’t and continues to be that way then there is no excuse…. a wise male friend of mine told his new girlfriend, up front, that he was good friends with his ex-wife and that wasn’t going to change.’re not a rebound girl nor are you his nanny to nurse his heart to good health so he can regain his broken heart pieces and pursue his ex again when he feels better. far your comment is the most suitable for the matter. but it raises a red flag, like many here have suggested., secretive behavior, lying…is unethical, disrespectful and damaging to any relationship. it’s emily’s job as his girlfriend to give him the benefit of the doubt until she is presented with actual, concrete, irrefutable evidence that he’s running around–but he’s not making this job any easier for her. making your ex a priority over you new relatioship is very hurtful as it clearly indicates that one doesn’t give a monkeys…i felt unworthy and disgusted by a situation i didn’t need to be part of. he insisted that she was an ex and that they were just cool.’s no reasoning with a jealous woman who is checking your cellphone and sees potential infidelity in lunch with an ex. tell him that his ex's duds bother you and ask him to donate them or give them back to her. well she shows up to the house when i was there freaking out threatening to report him to his po…. spent a year in what was basically an imaginary relationship with a guy who has this unnecessary undying loyalty to all his ex girlfriends (except the one that cheated on him), but all the other times, girls broke up with him and he got into other relationships. you should ask yourself if we were good friends why did we break up in the first place if your done be done. i didn’t see an innocent friendship…what i saw was a woman who wasn’t with my boyfriend but wanted to be with him…. he is not above reproach here, he should have told her up front. before i hung up he insisted i call him anytime. been living with my boyfriend for a year now, i feel like he’s still not over his ex, which bothers me a lot! i was recently at his place, checked it for the very first time and noticed that he’s been talking to his ex and the other girl that i asked him to block on facebook. men and women stay in touch with their exes because their exes are kind people with whom they share a lot of history. so one day after 4 years of being together (something lead to the topic, not out of the blue) i asked expecting to get a lie but, he looked me into my eyes and told me that it was the “random person” that was not so “random” at all. come the ending of our first year together and i found out that for 6 months straight he had been looking through his exes fb. he can’t even take their pictures together off his fb, locks his phone, she is paying his child support so he doesn’t go to jail, never told me she was pregnant(which if he knew then they are getting very close), let’s her call me a troll and shreck on fb and tag him in it, and talk about my past mistakes without saying anything. of course, most women on this board secretly wish to get back with one of their exes, despite all the protestations otherwise.’m not saying this guy needs emily’s permission or anything. i asked him why i was never offered a stay, he first used the excuse of him not having enough cash to put me up properly or fly me out (his company pretty much ceased operations around that time and he was freelancing). is not a good thing all the time but some people have been through a lot and have seen a lot of shady things and it’s hard to trust a situation like this. yes people you should trust the man you’re with, even if he cheats or whatever crap you are afraid of , that doesn’t mean you were wrong for trusting: there is no correlation between your trust and his behavior. don’t push this issue too much or you will seem live a crazy girl and his kids will feel as though you are trying to come between them and their dad. instead of trying to control your man, preach to the sisterhood to not poach other women’s bfs, even if he’s your ex. i think about his recent ex and how she doesn’t know who i am. clearly isn’t over her yet, especially if they were together for 25 years (thats a quarter of his life!?i mean i have the rite to tell him he is not going to talk to her rite? :/ another thing my boyfriend did was cry and got sad when he heard about his ex expecting a baby. i am one of the rare women that don’t get jealous, be friends wit who u want, ex or not. only exes anyone should be in constant contact with is the ones with children. she had never heard of me but found a letter i wrote years back that my ex- kept.
- Dating someone with ocd tumblr – can only imagine the consoling that happened and how he had to make his friend feel good about him dating someone else…. for some reason your verdict surprised me but it also made perfect sense. is not instant and it is not an all or nothing approach. and how he refuses to live his life without me. but if your boyfriend behaves like her slave and is always ready to help her out of a spot, he’s definitely trying to stay in her good books for a reason. which came first, the girlfriend being suspicious of the boyfriend because he is sneaking around and hiding a supposedly innocent relationship from her, or the boyfriend sneaking around and hiding what truly is an innocent relationship because his girlfriend is always acting suspicious? can tell me till hell freezes over that he is hesitant to show the friendship for fear that i will see it as i choose to…. that was one of the best and worst decisions i could have made."i was able to learn from others’ experiences without having to go through all of it myself. "so if he's still talking about the bad things she did in the past, he's trying to remind himself that he’s not still in love with her — because he is still in love with her. and we are going through life then all of a sudden this random person continues to pop up. think it is unacceptable for him to be meeting her, texting and talking with her when he is four months into a new relationship. i’m not for keeping ex’s so maybe there are guys that don’t feel that they should have theirs lingering around too. to tease a girl over text: get her to flirt back with you., i really don’t see what the big deal is. i’m not worried he will add her back and make me look like a total idiot because he has a girlfriend, yet he feels to need to still have his ex ( although he claims he don’t look at her social media anymore ) . i’ve even see my friends’ messages sometimes when they leave their phone out and family member’s. no one wants to start out in a new relationship with the other person instantly distrusting them for no real reason other than their own issues, myself included. my boyfriend hides his friendship and does so with telling me that it’s because the friendship makes me uncomfortable…., it may be nice to hear that you're so much more amazing than your guy's ex, but if he's really over her, he wouldn't find the need to make such associations, walsh said. i believe it’s possible, i don’t believe it’s common for “friendships” with ex’s to work out well for anyone in the equation. because you’ve been cheated on before doesn’t mean that this guy has done anything wrong., the truth is, some men cheat with their exes, go back with their exes, or have inappropriate boundaries with their exes. she is with her new boyfriend and also got a kid with her new boyfriend. do you do when a guy dumps you and then comes back? view is that when you break up with someone the attraction that got the two of you together in the first place doesn’t just suddenly disappear. either you tell him that the communication with his ex is a deal breaker and you leave him, or you decide that as long as there is no “funny business” going on you’re willing to live with it. i had been having this gut feeling that he was keeping something from me so i convinced myself to check his text messages in his phone. this spell casting of a thing but i just say i should try if."if you find him musing about how great you are and so much better than his ex — in bed, in the kitchen, at sports — then he's probably actually pining for her, yet trying to convince himself that you are his future. didn’t help that when i finally got over him i fell for a guy who also left me for his ex (tho that one’s on me, i definately should’ve known better by then! in that long period of us not being in touch he would make fake facebook profiles one of them he sent me a message which was like “baby how is london my pretty queen, the one next to my side. i told him, i don’t understand why you keep talking to your ex when you are trying to move on and have a relationship with me. it came across like you were shaming her for experiencing very natural feelings of concern and for trying to resolve it by speaking with her boyfriend.. if we meet on the street i will say hi and even sit down for a cup of tea or coffee but i don’t keep my ex’s contact nor do i have them as friends on facebook or twitter. know i am reading all of the comments and i’m in this situation now and it a lot harder because their are children involved., no woman can ever compete with her boyfriend’s ex. i think if the relationship is strong then both people should be willing to cut off past ex’s. if he is open about the friendship, rather than appearing secretive, the ex won’t seem so threatening. i wish i knew before going down on a woman. keep an eye on these signs that he’s not over his ex and talk to him about it. the third choice is for him to tell his girlfriend to calm down and deal with it…and we know how well that line works…. if it involves lying to protect the feelings that you may or may not potentially have for an ex. do you think he still loved me but had no choice to date someone else because he wasn’t going to stay single all his life? of course, this doesn't mean he's giving his ex all the details (who does that, you ask? it’s not my job to “earn” trust with you because your ex-boyfriend cheated on you. i have always let go completely of the people i have a history and yes it didn’t work out so i mean what’s the point in acting like we’re not attracted to eachother and being friends when we were attracted to eachother but we couldn’t be friends? she or he also has some kind of control in this situation and whether it’s all innocent or not, if the friendship is held in secret then i guess we are left wondering all the time…., all of us miss our exes or think of them. however, i didn’t know at this time that he still had feelings for her. if you don’t like they way they live their life, their moral codes then it is up to you to decide the relationship is not in your best interest! rule in general is stay away from exes – they are exes for a reason – sure if a family member dies or they are in real trouble, or you have kids – or you work or do business with each other. disrespect evan, but given your past history in dating hundreds of women it is likely that men that behave similar to you prefer to have the upper hand at all times…. i think about how he can’t stop talking about one of his exes at some point in almost every convo we’ve had. battista, deemed one of the 10 best women’s dating experts, is the founder and ceo of dating with dignity. in my situation, i don’t see an innocent ex being friends scenario…. we are committed and our relationship is going on strong for three years now.! i’ve been seeing this guy for about 6 months now. he may just not be ready to involve me in that part of his life. months after we had our daughter we got a laptop and while my husband was working i looked at his flash drives and i found sooo many pics of his gf and videos and my heart just sank:( i tried to keep my mouth shut about it but he eventually found out and was calling me a piece of sh** and nosy and so many things and i kinda understood cause i knew he didnt want me to see it and his excuse of why he couldnt delete then was cause he didnt have a computer. the city he is in, has no friends yet, feeling. how when it finally clicked and i texted him “do you still have feelings for her? and she be using his son against him so idk what i didn’t wrong in our relationship., he’s a great guy – smart, handsome, quirky and a lot of fun to be around and we hit it off instantly.) you’ll make him feel that he can’t be himself around you, which is the highest compliment a man can give to a woman. he's not lying to you when he says any spark between them is gone now. was he still in a relationship when you wooed him away with your sexy ass? now i found last month his ex is still in his face book.) you’ll make him feel that he can’t be honest with you about his friendship with his ex – because he can’t."katie,You just articulated the big problem here: this isn't about the reduced time being spent together, this is about the resultant negative thoughts and feelings--hurt, anger, betrayal, abando…"gowiththeflow on can a relationship be successful when you go from living together to living apart?
- Dating in richmond hill ontario – boyfriend and i met at church after knowing eachother for two years we stated dating now we have one year together and he says here wantss to marry me and have a family but recently i went on his facebook and he was talking to hes ex who lives in mexico he was telling her tht he want to go visit soon and she said ohh ethyl you probably will already be married and he said no im not and they stated flirting alittle and he told her she was nice and nobleand a great person and he says he cant wait to see her and im planning on breaking up with him first thing tomoroow even though i kno hes going to beg me to not leave him! i think to really help secure her trust with her boyfriend, she would meet the ex. i highly disagree, not all break-ups are messy and it is possible for people to rekindle things later on. he talks about her just enough to indicate he's not hiding anything from you, but not so much it makes you question his feelings. found out that my husband password is his ex gf initial, it breaks my heart., it is completely selfish to think that you can do whatever you want and think that it is your current girlfriend who is being unreasonable because you want to keep in touch with an ex who should mean nothing to you now, but instead you want to be pigheaded and stubborn and show everyone that you will do whatever you want. adds that you really need to watch out if the ex continues to play the role his best gal pal. she even claimed she got back with her ex and was living with him (he never did move out after their 1st break up). my husband never got over his old girlfriends, and after i got duped into marrying this jerk and having his kids, i now find out he’s been keeping in touch with the exes, looking at their steamy photos and videos, and a lot of other clues! from what emily is saying her current boyfriend is being very secretive about being friends with his ex girlfriend. i always assume a person is trustworthy, until proven otherwise..My ex text me saying we all need a break to see what we really have . emily has every right to not settle with ex girlfriends picture and secrecy if she is not comfortable with them. you can greet or talk to your ex when you meet him or her but you don’t plan meetings with your ex and expect your girlfriend or wife feel happy., if you need new friends, find some new ones, perhaps of the same gender, not people you’ve been intimate with in the past. far as i know, friends don”t kiss, don”t have sex, don”t hold hands. he made plans to go to her house that evening and discuss the new plan for their friendship now that i was in his life…. is very naive to say it is ok and trust in the situation."i see the healthy work in relationships as dealing with "my" issues and the laborious work as dealing with "our" issues. i do not believe in collecting exes and do not. being trustworthy and following the golden rule is not egocentric, nor is it rarified territory. who’s more important- your ex lover and you or you and your girlfriend/future wife? deserve a guy who's 100 percent focused on you, not his last girlfriend, so to help you determine whether or not he has actually moved on (and whether you should), here are nine signs that a guy could be still hanging on to his ex. and now claiming his bm on fb blocked me and still have my key and some of his clothes here i text him so many times to give me my key back and come get your stuff. good luck and don’t settle for being the rebound girl (who is usually so much cooler than the “main girl” but they’re too blind to see it). i was sick of the lying…the texting, the weird feeling i had that this ex girlfriend who is now my boyfriends friend feels somehow entitled to his time and fills his moments with her calls and texts…. and it was me he was texting all this time. there’s proof otherwise, you should assume that your boyfriend is trustworthy. if you see your boyfriend dreamily staring at his ex’s face on his computer while tenderly moving his fingers across her image, walk out of his place and never walk back in again. my bf is friends with his ex, and i’ve told him that if he ever feels the need to be closer to her than he is now, i can’t tell him that he “can’t”. he is 53, but i am here to tell you 53 can be pretty damn impressive. but i wanna know if he still wants to be with his ex. the text was from his ex-girlfriend arranging to meet him for lunch on friday. if a man’s not willing to go the extra mile to make you feel safe and secure in your relationship, he’s not the guy for you. was in a relationship for 10 years we were friends for 4 years things were bad for 3 years fighting and other things he would always say he was leaving but never did because he has a camp site and he only wanted a 6 month lease somewhere that took dogs he had no luck i did treat him badly at times but he did the same he has a lawncare service he would work from sun up to sundown did want to go on vaca because of his job i finally gave up but became distance no intimacy be cause of women problems which he said did not bother him he still loved me . boyfriend is always talking about his ex to me and ive told him a bunch of times that i dont like her so you can talk to her but dont talk to me about her but he brings her up everytime we are on the phone. recently i moved to the country/ town where my boyfriend lives, after a few months of long-distance relationship with visits intermittent. sure what evan would think of this, but to salvage the situation and take a step in a different direction is it worth saying those special 3 magic words to your new boyfriend – ” i am sorry”. all i know is she is “the one who got away” and i don’t think that man ever gave me a fair chance, because in his mind no one could ever replace her. feel your commentary and response to the poster and about this matter to be rude and misogynistic. plus, there’s a reason this guy broke up with his ex – as such, she’s far less of a threat than a woman he hasn’t dated before. well around the first of this year he left his cellphone in the bathroom on accident. to this day he still sends messages every now and then and the friend is in a relationship with someone new. if that condition isn’t met, he hasn’t a shot and he knows it. i agree with marc re jealous and assumes the worst i will also try to stay open minded to say ok that is the way you’d like to live, that’s your right and truth. we had our bumpy road me i did my share of dirt he knows he would never admit to his anyway i did one major disaster and i never wanted to leave home i’ve begged and pleaded and i’m here funny thing is he never once asked me to come home or said ok but i’m here anyway i have been extremely good best behavior inlove him more than life could hold possible i always say i love you and i’m in love with you through everything my feelings never once shifted he told me one he can’t can not say he love me no more he still in his ex’s life facebook gifts being recieved out of blue but he claims just friends i know he talks a hell of a lot to her he can joke about my ex’s i can not joke about his it sets a tone with for awhile she has facebook say bout what’s wearing if picture is posted on his page but he won’t admit his feelings or hes still on love with her they have a ldr sextexting relationship ( they ended because she had gotten a new man now she’s single they back together as i see it ) i stand by my words “what ever makes him happy i will give that’s all i want for him to be happy onlove or just love someone even ifs its not me ). ever since the first like year or so, i noticed he still talked to the ex he broke up with before he got with me. when we first got together, he had just broken up with his ex a month before. a guy who recently got out of a relationship can be tricky business. if you’re secure in your relationship, none of this crap matters. also, how is she to know whether this woman is really an ex? i expressed that to him but he would just say they are friends.. foley, people run back to their exes all the time. it isn’t about insecurities as anyone that wants to have this kind of open program. now, if he’s still in love with his ex, what the heck is he doing with you? your ex-girlfriend wasn’t to meet you for lunch on friday. like a boy that used to date a girl from my school (we were not friends, just acquaintances). i’ve certainly had my share of insecurity in the past, but i know that nothing good ever comes from distrusting someone to the point that you invade their privacy and go snooping around where you shouldn’t. what would men expects their gfs to do whilst they are busy dating their exes? when i do this, i feel so much better about myself. but if he gets to know that she’s dating someone new and turns into an uncontrollable whining boy, he’s obvious pissed off that she’s doing the deed with someone new. and let him take care of it, which he did ( the phone wouldn’t properly delete pictures so he went to his phone provider to permanently delete them. be up front with their friendship and if he is going to go out to lunch with her, then tell his girlfriend., the truth came out during the last discussion we had as a couple. exes don’t have to stay friends, but they can still keep in touch with each other. #24, thanks for writing what crossed my mind, too; re: the chicken or the egg analysis. see some validity to your overall perspective, but it’s unrealistic in this day and age, and unless there is more to the story and the poster is constantly seeking validation or creating drama, i see a situation that is cause for concern, and her having a discussion with her partner seems very reasonable. have very similar situation but a little bit better because when i moved-he and his relatives helped/helps me to settle down. however, walsh noted that a guy who's still stuck on his ex might try to keep you from going to events or seeing people who also know his ex. have been dating this guy since 2010 our relationship was a bit complicated like he would only call me when he needed something or says he misses me.
- Best senior online dating – requires those relationships the then i am not the right guy for. i am in no way suggesting that all those with exes around them have less than noble intentions, but in many, many cases, it’s much more complex than “they broke up for a reason”. i believe that he still in love with her cuz she’s the mother of his kids. my experience, when i began seeing my boyfriend 3 years ago, his ex was so involved with him as his friend that she called every night to talk and couldn’t settle herself with the fact that my boyfriend found someone new.#9 it’s been less than three months since his break up.“forbidding” him to talk to exes or other attractive women shows that you’re afraid of something. and i asked him, if he wants to call my ex and have a nice conversation with him. all this from a woman who a year before had equated dating with despair, rejection and pain. sneaking around to see, hiding communicate with an ex isn’t justifiable because the new love is jealous and/or insecure. have to say though, that if the boyfriend is really hiding his friendship with his ex from his girlfriend, that is cause for suspicion. if his choice is to be so close to his ex that he needs to keep it a secret, my choice is to find someone who’s strong enough to cut the cord with his ex. he tells me “oh she begs for me back an when i do all she does is try to argue you me an i just cant handle her bs no more an i gotta move on. we need to move into a two bedroom apt for more room so we dis that when i was 6 months prego. i told him i was done went to my best friends house and didn’t talk to him at all.’s interesting the way people talk about “spying” on each other in regards to the text message.’ve been with my guy for a year and a half now. i have been waiting for some more warnings then that’s it-my decision will be final..when im lyke nt answrd my boy col,fightng times means his col il goin waiting on tat time. it’s not my job to “earn” trust with you because your ex-boyfriend cheated on you. i am really starting to believe my man who i’ve been living with for 4 months and been with for 9months isn’t over his ex and may have been cheating on me with her throughout the entire time of us being together. for those who find normal the friendship with exes, could you tell me what is the logic behind that and what is the need or want to keep in touch with an ex? that said, i agree that this man is not behaving in a trustworthy way. now a year later, i’m pregnant with his son, and i don’t see the same emotions he had when he found out about his ex being pregnant. how about asking her to join him and the ex for lunch? her permanent goal is to be with him and i would feel uncomfortable with that friendship. so, when they broke up he told me about it & how much he hates her & how much he hates his “best friend”. they texted every day which kind of got on my nerves.! men disappear since they want to eat their cake and have it too and that’s it! i’ve been in this situation already and based on the outcome, it’s not looking good. boyfriend has a child with his x, i found out recently on his text messages that he wants to be a friend with her so he can set peace with her(his x) so he can see his daughter, i’m really confused since they both have joint custody and he trashes her when he talks about her , is her over her or not? does that mean he’s got a time for exes and not for his real gf? in my opinion, there isnt a problem being friendly with your ex as i’m with mine but there are boundaries we all need to be aware. completely agree with you, the persons response shocked me, i think theres reason to worry, yes people should have privacy but comunication between who you talk to and hangout with should be exchanged i feel. you don’t have female friends that you introduce as your ex girlfriend who has been just a friend you introduce her as your friend so why keep an ex girlfriend and try to introduce her as a friend now?’ve always tried to stay friends with my ex girlfriends. his ex was actually his ex-fiancee, whom he had lived with for two years. and if she is, that's a whole other ball game. biggest mistakes couples make in the bedroom posted on march 14, 2013. personally, i don’t have a baby daddy or kids so there isn’t any excuse. he told me how his feelings weren’t at “full strength”. i had a boyfriend stated he wasn’t doing anything wrong and continued to date his ex-girlfriend behind my back in secret. the sad thing is she keeps calling him and i am not sure if he calls her too. to be honest i don’t friend any of my exes, because i believe the past should not interfere with me in the present or my future. if you’re in a relationship with a guy who’s broken up with his girlfriend less than three months ago, he’s definitely not forgotten about his ex already..last year we finalised that we will get marry on middle of this year. a guy who’s constantly bothered by thoughts of his ex would like ranting about it to his present girlfriend. and yet i still find myself thinking about his lies and the pain he caused…. writing to say that this whole text is spot on! she broke up with him to get with his best friend. like us on facebook twitter pinterest and we promise, we’ll be your lucky charm to a beautiful love life. i just found out that he’s been constantly talking to and texting his ex everyday. i first started dating my boyfriend of two years now, he still had pictures of his ex-girlfriend in his phone (half naked) i ignored it. boyfriend insists on staying friends with a girl with whom he is attracted to, and who has point blank invited him to have sex with her. so, with todays’ technology ( fb included) it is much easier to find a slippery slope and engage in online relationships with former lovers without your partner’s knowledge. is that he want a divorce that he hate me and do not want to see. if the ex decides she wants to take her man back, as they have stronger emotional connection built over years and the new relationship is too fragile to resist, she will win. when him and me first started dating, his ex called me and begged me not to see him. see the problem with a lot of relationships now a days is we want a relationship with single ppl benefits. and it’s not her fault it’s the man out woman who allows their partner to be treated this way. you say the same if the boyfriend was secretly meeting up with the ex? he’s protecting his overbearing girlfriend from flipping out on him for being friends with his ex. a man decides to have a girlfriend he doesnt need any validation from exes. i understand emily’s concern about her guy’s somewhat shadowy actions, i can’t help but wonder if he was certain that there would be an uncomfortable exchange with emily if she found out., most women here are of the opinion that when women break up with a guy, it’s over and done with. there is nothing pointing to her being a crazy jealous girlfriend. he reassures me that he isn’t interested just helping with the dog. boyfriends breaks our relationship up after he tells me he lives me and wants us to move in together . hopefully, the other person is secure enough in themselves and in the relationship (assuming it’s a good one) to be understanding and accepting about it. i do not talk to my ex just because i respect his new relationship with his new girlfriend. while he may totally innocently call you her name once, maybe twice, beware of a guy who does it in emotionally-charged moments, like during sex or an argument, she says.
- Dating etiquette in the 1920s – the reality is if we want a new relationship to fully deepen & develop, we must cool it with exes. if you complain to a guy about remaining friends with his exes, you are destined to join them…except possibly without the friendship. if the man finds her too jealous/insecure what is he doing with her? if you’re struggling with the bear of insecurity, act as if you’ve risen above it. i would have wanted to know more about that friendship before i moved in with him. the one thing that my guy does in his phone is to not put names with his phone numbers in his phone so only he knows who he is talking to. if cannot give him that trust, then why is he your boyfriend? oh, what if i already married the man and has kids, and now i’m reading this and seeing a lot of the signs that he’s not over his ex-girlfriends (plural! there may be a huge list of texts, but deleting it is the right thing and only thing to do if he’s actually over her. rochester and he has his crazy wife hidden in a wall, you are emotionally bringing someone into the room who doesn't have to be there. and that is assuming his ex was sane not crazy. then he would always tell me his sex stories about them and how they met and how he fell in love with her and i reallly didnt like that. and i get privacy, but when i got married i kind of gave that up because there is nothing to hide. he claimed they are just friends which i didn’t have a problem with because everyone needs friends.’s not called anger…it’s called inappropriate behavior and much lack of respect and concern for his new gf. i have been seeing this guy for nine months now and my only problem with him has always been this one ex of his who’s always all over him.. i really didn’t want to be the person to do that, but that isn’t fair to the person you live with. likewise, i would hope my new partner shares the same perspective as me. like a woman who doesn’t trust her bf should get out of the relationship, a guy who is having his gf spy on him and violate is privacy should get out. if he is fool enough to leave you in spite of all that, he’s an idiot you’re better off without. reason a trustworthy man would hide his relationship with his ex is because his jealous girlfriend doesn’t trust him talking to his ex. i know it happens and if his girl had not intervened, i probably would be friends with one of my exes still. if your boyfriend loves hearing about his ex or getting teased with her, he obviously likes being associated with his ex even now. now yesterday again i found she has posted some exam tips on his page., so some of us may still be hanging onto an ex's super comfy t-shirt or pretty piece of jewelry, but a guy shouldn't be hoarding a ton of his former girlfriend's stuff.. that has always been the sign that he is unfaithful. the sign of an intelligent mind is the ability to hold two contradictory ideas in one’s head at the same time. i just don’t know how to approach this situation when he doesn’t like talking about his past relationship. but i am concerned that he is still in love with his ex wife. you dating a guy who seems to have a rather soft spot for his ex? your guy might have seriously bonded with his ex's family, at some point he's got to let those ties fall away, trombetti said. thing is yes sometimes things happen that you aren’t comfortable with then you can then ask about it and gain clarification. what should be most important is your relationship with your significant other. you deserve more and that situation isn’t healthy for you. he’s a great guy and has never cheated on me. any man who cuts off his friendships because of an insecure ex will get what he deserves – an irrationally jealous girlfriend who will never trust him no matter what. how he still has some things i’ve left at his house a while back. it is innocent, but the fact that he is hiding this relationship is cause for concern. husbands ex is living with us she is now with his brother they were together for almost 6 years he got mad when he found out they were dating and i tell him i don’t want him talking to herbut he dose aanyways…what do i do? asked him why he continues to keep his conversations and meetings with her private unless i ask if he’s talked to her and he continues to tell me every time i ask that it’s because i’m not comfortable with her but that it won’t change and that if i don’t like it i can move along. checking up on an ex once a week is barely acceptable, but if he’s been frequenting his ex’s pages more often than that, you need to have that talk with him. also, another perspective- rather than shame the poster for her lack of trust- her boyfriend has already displayed a potential lack of trust for her, by not trusting her enough to be honest. major sign that he's not over his ex is if he still hangs out with her family socially, like going to a football game with her dad or attending a dinner party. she told me that he took her to his friends/coworkers birthday party. he and one of his ex’s have a child together and for some reason when he leaves he runs right to her house.? i feel used and concerned that once he gets back on his feet (which i’ve been helping him do), that they will get back together again. i appreciate having a guy’s perspective (also the other guys that wrote back). when i ask him to delete his ex’s he gets defensive and says he will never delete any girls who are just friends for a girlfriend because that shows there is not trust in the relationship. am in the same situation and my ex still wants to been my friend and he sneaks around he new partner to talk to me to seen how i am and stuff and he new partner sneaks around her ex partner and my ex has got no idea he wants me to tell him how i know so i just keep on my every day life he said he still wants to talk to me he doesn’t care what he new partner says he only been with her for 7 weeks. i should automatically trust everyone i meet until they give me reason to do otherwise? people that write here are seemingly unaware that not only is there a boyfriend and a girlfriend in this scenario…. therefor he will respect your wishes as well and you can both be happy. all she does is text me saying that they have slept together. if the ex decides she wants to take her man back, as they have stronger emotional connection built over years and the new relationship is too fragile to resist, she will win. if the “ex” is still in the picture (unless of course she is a co-parent) you will never be his “one and only”. and yes i really mean the “america” pointing finger because this attitude towards men and love really is cultural. you’ve been in a passionate relationship that had to end, you’d know how hard it is to get over a special someone. even if there is a meme that says, “you are only as needy as your unmet needs,” which you might take to read that all your needs are reasonable, objectively, that’s not true. talking about helping him to park his van on their yard to sell it.’ll be surprised at how well men respond to being trusted. once we went out the two of us and he talked about how distance relationships weren’t his thing and stuff like that. reads like it was written by a complete psychopath, he probably stays in touch with his ex coz she’s not a lunatic. if both are virgins and in their first relationship and committed then no prob but many people have baggage, past relationship and many men talk rubbish and some women too, but in reality it takes time to trust- does your employer give you access to their banking system and give you the passwords from the get-go- no- you have to sign confidentially waivers and then they need to make sure you are trustworthy. so i said i will come end of this year. and why would you assume that the only alternative is to assume that he isn’t? sounds liked his playing misceious mind games and bullshi**t . than his excuse is that he like the underwear and bra lol. just this past weekend when i visited he was complaining about being broke, i filled his fridge with groceries. if he can’t be trusted this early, it’s only going to get worse over time.“men who expect instant trust must be pretty darn egocentric.
IT HAPPENED TO ME: I Dated The "I'm Super Best Friends With My
dating a guy who is friends with his ex